- Ability to work with people from diverse backgroun
Executive Healthcare Staffing
, United States
Excel in this role must be a licensed professional for a minimum of 1 year. Administer medications and injections, take blood, and prepare and insert IV lines. Monitor each patient’s health and progress by evaluating his vital signs and assessing other indications of his physical and mental well-being. Determine the treatment plan for each patient and ensure the care strategy addresses the long-term needs of the aging process and the conditions.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse.
- Prior experience in a healthcare facility required.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Compassionate with sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in medical software systems.
- Ability to handle stress and work shifts.
1. Job Location Charleston South Carolina
2. Job Specialty Long-term/ Skilled care
3. Job pay range: Apply for payrates
4. 40 hours a week and every other weekend
5. Job: if travel is involved: Must Travel
6. Job Bonus Sign on Bonus must apply for rates