- Ability to work with people from diverse backgroun
Executive Healthcare Staffing
, United States
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide compassionate care and assistance with many daily living needs for patients. The ideal candidate will spend time interacting directly with patients, monitoring their vital signs, and assisting when necessary. The ideal candidate will relate well as an advocate for patients through conversation and interaction to improve the patient’s experience while at our facilities.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience ·
- Assist with daily living activities to make sure the patient is taken care of. This includes turning and ambulating patients and delivering food and beverages to patients throughout the day
- Help patients with personal hygiene, such as providing bedpans and helping them bathe
- Provide adjunct patient care as needed. This can include delivering ice packs and dressings to help relieve pain while in therapy or baths for soothing purposes after their session has ended
- Process a wide range of information from other professionals and work with physicians, caregivers, and nurses
- Closely monitor and record food intake, as well as urinary and fecal output, to be shared with key medical and nursing staff 3.
4.Job Location Dover, NH.
5.Job Specialty Long term care, skilled facility
6.Job pay range Details provided after application
7.Job: if travel is involved Must be willing to travel
8.36-40 hours a week with every other weekend.
9.Job Bonus Details provided after application
Any other description or criteria for the candidate: must provide a copy of a negative COVID-19 test result with the sample being taken one week or less prior to the start date on all contract assignments. Results must be in hand in order to start the contract assignment