- Ability to work with people from diverse backgroun
Executive Healthcare Staffing
, United States
Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to medication. verifies identity of patient receiving medication and records name of drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified forms or records. Administers prescribed medications to patients and maintains related medical records under immediate supervision. Being a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and certified as a Medication Technician
- Administer medications according to state approved procedures and Policy.
- Administer medications only after identification of resident.
- Document medication administration
- Assist Nursing Supervisor with medication refills.
- Control Blood Glucose.
- Alert Nursing supervisor of any abnormalities
- Chart each resident\\\\\\\'s medication as given. Verifies consumption of medication.
- Job Location Savannah, Georgia.
- Job Specialty: Long term, Skilled and Assisted Living Facilities
- Job pay range Details provided after application
- Job: if travel is involved Must be willing to travel
- 36 -40 hours a week with every other weekend.
- Job Bonus Details provided after application
Any other description or criteria for the candidate: must provide a copy of a negative COVID-19 test result with the sample being taken one week or less prior to the start date on all contract assignments. Results must be in hand to start the contract assignment